Seems Sweet

I just finished watching a video at YouTube from a channel named Boldly which is one of BuzzFeed branch channel. The video is called Couples Hug For 4 Minutes Straight and I can assure you.

It is one of the most sweetest thing I've ever seen. In fact, I cried. It seems so heart warming and secure to hug someone. It seems calming. The video explains the benefits that you'll get from a hug which is kinda sweet.

It made me wonder. If a person can give you all of this calming, heart warming sensations, Why would a person prefer to be all alone?

In a world that has endless possibilities, and endless limits to meet new people or get involved in a relationship, why would someone want to shut off all connection with all of these opportunities?

I like someone a lot. He's a crush of mine. Even though he scarred me good, I still can't stop liking him with all of my heart. It felt so weird. It's such a sweet feeling to have someone to always anticipate in, to talk, to chat, to laugh with. It felt sweet and fluttery.

I think, what made me like him unconditionally is how different he is from I am. He's good at maths while I'm terrible at it. I'm good at English and he's terrible at it. How our minds work is also so odd from each other. Our lives is also different. It's like what people said. The opposite truly does attracts.

I don't really talk about boys all the time but sometimes is okay.

I have a principle in life that I want someone who will make me feel so comfortable in my own skin. I want someone who will make me laugh. I want someone who is just themselves. I want someone who is not afraid to say that they're afraid of something. Someone who is insecure and feels like I can fill up that insecurity to make them feel secure.

I wanted a give and take relationship because it felt more real that way. More realistic.

A perfect couple comes from two imperfect people trying to defeat the odds to make it perfect.

It's okay you don't have the looks as long you have a big, kind heart.

It's okay if you're not rich but everything is enough for you and your family.

It's okay if you have extra time from work because it doesn't mean that you're wasting time, you're investing it to something more memorable.

It's okay to not be okay.

It's normal to be imperfect, to be a mess. As long as you pick yourself up after every wreck, you don't give up and you don't give in so easily.

Everything is about giving and receiving.

There's a deep meaning behind what you give, you get back.

To be honest, I'm quite an emotional person. I cry easily. I'll cry to anything that reached my heart. Armies coming back home, pregnancy announcement, getting new pets, proposals, wedding, seriously, if you make me watch videos of things that are super touchy, I'll cry. I'll rain on you.

Life is sweet but bitter tragedies happens.

We just have to learn to deal with it.

It's like watching a sunset and then you can't see the sun setting because of some buildings in the way.

But you can still appreciate the transitioning orange sky as the sun slowly goes to sleep.

It's the little things in life that we have to learn to cherish no matter how petty it is.

It's life.

It's your life. It's not going to stop until you let out your last breath.

Life Seems Sweet, ain't it?



Love,
Miss Surreal





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seems Unreal

Interview Asasi TESL UiTM